1. Fucoidan ingestion increases the expression of CXCR4 on human CD34+ cells. Irhimeh MR, Fitton JH, Lowenthal RM.
Exp Hematol. 2007 Jun;35(6):989–94.
2. “A New Breakthrough in Stem Cell Nutrition ST-5 with MigraStem™” by Christian Drapeau, July 2010
Scientific studies support the beneficial properties of StemFlo’s ingredients.
3. Werner et al. (2005) Circulating endothelial progenitor cells and cardiovascular outcomes. N Engl J Med
4. Jensen et al. (2007) Mobilization of human CD34+CD133+ and CD34+CD133- stem cells in vivo by consumption
of an extract from Aphanizomenon flos aquae related to modulation of CXCR4 expression by an L-selectin ligand?
Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine 8:189–202
5. Fibrinerase™: Sumi et al. (1990) Enhancement of the fibrinolytic activity in plasma by oral administration of
nattokinase. Acta Haematol 84:139-143
6. Berry Extract: Joseph et al. (2005) Reversing the deleterious effects of aging on neuronal communication and
behavior: beneficial properties of fruit polyphenolic compounds. Am J Clin Nutr 81(suppl):313S– 6S
7. Cat’s Claw: Pilarski et al. (2006) Antioxidant activity of ethanolic and aqueous extracts of Uncaria tomentosa (Willd).
D.C. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 104:18–23
8. Curcumin: Gould et al. (1993) Effect of turmeric on xenobiotic metabolising enzymes. Plant Foods for Human
Nutrition 44: 87-92